How much revenue does Google earn? What are its major sources of revenue? How profitable are its products and services? BusinessMBA.org has come up with an infographic that gives you insight into the numbers behind Google. According to the infographic, Google had $29.3 billion in revenue in 2010. The amount is more than the combined GDP of the 28 poorest countries in the world.
Here are some of the other key highlights:
- The bulk of Google’s revenue comes from selling ads through AdWords. Over 97% of Google’s revenue comes from advertising and only 3% from other sources, including its products and services.
- $2,500,000,000 of Google’s revenue comes from mobile ads. This figure is expected to grow further in 2011.
- What makes Google’s massive revenue possible is the fact that the search giant receives over 1 Billion unique visitors per month.
- People spend a total of 200 billion minutes per month on its sites.
- Google – Behind The Numbers (Infographic) (wpromote.com)
- Google: Behind the Numbers (INFOGRAPHIC) (blippitt.com)
- Just How Much Revenue Does Google Have Anyway? (ghacks.net)
- A Look Behind Google’s Numbers [Infographic] (socialtimes.com)
- Google and the Numbers: They are Huge (stateofsearch.com)