12.12.12 is the day which has a magic in it , it comes only once in hundred years and thats awesome that we are here to witness the magic .
And above all for us , the Die-hard fans of Thalaivar Rajini ,this day is even more special than any others. because he shares his 62nd Birthday on the very same day which makes it even more special.
The name we chant is Rajini , when the God treated him with more magic and this is one . not to mention the prayers and well wishes he has got from his fans all around the Globe .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THALAIVAA
Rajinikanth has been called the most popular Indian film actor of his time.His popularity has been attributed to “his uniquely styled dialogues and idiosyncrasies in films, as well as his political statements and philanthropy”.
- The book – Rajinikanth, The Definitive Biography, will be launched at Landmark, in Citi Centre, Chennai, tomorrow – 12.12.12!“The book will comprehensively analyse his meteoric career in the movie industry from his debut performance to his forthcoming blockbuster “Rana”, releasing this year.
“With never before presented insights on his personal and political life, this book, for the first time analyses the unmatched charm and magic of Rajinikanth that bridges the unique boy-next-door, down to earth persona, with that of his larger than life superstar image,” the publishers said in a statement.The book will also contain rare pictures and anecdotes.
Super Star Rajinikanth’s films are known for their “punch” dialogues. These are rhyming lines of dialogue delivered by the Rajinikanth to indirectly express his principles or position on political issues. Tamil magazines sometimes conduct competitions to predict possible punch dialogues for his forthcoming films. These dialogues are repeated many times in his movies and most of these have significance to the political situation at the time of release of relevant movies.
Listed below are some notable “punch” dialogues:
- Moondru Mugam (1982)
- Ekambaram: “Ekambaramnu sonna vayithula irukura kozhandhai kooda vaaya moodum.” (?????????: “??????????? ??????, ????????
???????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????”) – “Say the name ‘Ekambaram’ and even an unborn child will shut its mouth and hush up.”
- Alex Pandian: “Adhe kozhandhai kitta Alex Pandiyannu sonna, innoru kaiyale avanga amma vaayayum moodum!” “Well, if you say the name
‘Alex Pandian’ to that same unborn child, it will even close its mother’s mouth with its other hand!”
- Annamalai (1992)
- “Naan solrathaiyum seiven, sollathathiyum seiven.” – “I will do what I
say, I will also do what I don’t say.”
- Basha (1995)
- “Naan oru dhadavai sonna nooru dhadavai sonna madhiri.” – “If i say it once,
I’ve said it a hundred times.”
- Muthu (1995)
- “Naan eppa varuven, eppadi varuvennu yarukkum theriyadhu, aana varavendiya neratthil correct-aga varuven.” – “When I will arrive, or how I will
arrive, nobody will know, but I will arrive when I ought to.”
- “Andavan solran. Arunachalam seiran.” – “God tells, Arunachalam does.”
- Padayappa (1999)
- “En vazhi ? thani vazhi.” – “My way is a unique way.”
- Baba (2002)
- “Khatham, gatham.” – “The past is past.”