The 2g spectrum scam not just 1 lakh but 1.7 lakh crores!
If put in figure, a whole lot of 1,70,00,00,00,00,000
Do you think a telecom minister can earn this much? or is this his father’s property? Sure it isn’t.Or you wondering if this belongs to Mr Karunanidhi who has been supporting him all along? sure not!
According to Indian television reports Mr. Raja, the Telecom Minister, made a loss of around 2 lakh crores to Indian government by selling the 2g spectrum for cheap bucks to corporates that have no standard at all.
With the Auditor General and comptroller charging Mr. Raja, the telecom minister, against the 2g spectrum scam has raised high the country. He was being held as personally responsible for the loss of over 1.7 lakh crore to the country selling 2g spectrum at dead cheap rates in 2008.
This incident blasted the issue more seriously adding to the intense interrogation by the civil society, supreme court and the Telecom watchdog against Raja.
This has been the biggest scam in India and in the world. This has substantially marked a dead black spot in the history of scams. Until now, the value of all the scams is not more than 20 lakh crore rupees (RS: 20,00,00,00,00,00,000) that made this a big buzz in the world of scams.
Countries like America and Europe were almost shocked to the 2g spectrum scam which is over a “whole 40 billion dollars”.
- No rules in the game! His game is the only rule.
- He played with dates and changed everything that can make his story strong and bring him all the money.
- Sold completely surrender to money and selling the country to cheap hands.
- No proper auction followed
- Above all, the highlights are his ignorance to Prime Minister Mr.Manmohan advice, TRAI who recommended to auction 2g spectrum properly at market rates and not the dead rates!
Finally, he was completely sold to lobbyists!
Wondering how much we can do with this money to a country?
- 4 golden square projects connecting metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, kolkata
- 23 samshabad airports
- 30 lakh buses
- 11 crores buffaloes to raithlu
- Construct 1868 dams just like nagarjuna sagar
- 25 lakh hospitals
- 65 lakh ambulances
- 30 lakh schools
- 35 crore computers
- 504 fighter jet aeroplanes
Society is fighting for its right and get back the money to the government. Should hold all the 2g spectrum projects
A national campaign is being held against corruption and everybody can make their contribution through the online voting system and let the higher officials know society is aware of the facts
Postal cards to kill corruption are being send to Prime Minister in the hope of taking strict action against the persons involved in the scam.
All accussed in this case are out of jail on bail, including A Raja.